Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tropical Cards

Submitted to Paper Girls Challenge Blog #12 - Mesh

One of my mom's best friends, Sharon, teaches these fabulous card classes about once every six weeks. Usually, a couple times a year, she sells a packet of stuff that you can make a bunch of cards from. In July, I purchased the "Journeys" packet that allowed me to make about 15 cards. They are really great, easy cards from the tropics.

The Paper Girls challenge was to incorporate mesh. I thought that the mesh really added something to these two cards!


This is examples of other cards that I made from this fun kit:


Since I've got nothing but men in my house, these cards were PERFECT for my family. The nautical/tropical theme words well for me!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous! I love how you used the mesh! thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you were able to work the mesh into the nautical theme of these cards. They look great! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What they said^^^^ and my fav is the mermaid! great work.

    ReplyDelete