Friday, July 20, 2012

Easter at My Parents House (Paper Girls Challenge)

Every year, we have an Easter brunch at my parents house. It's always good food, family time and great fun! My mom makes the best bunny biscuits anywhere! Good stuff.

I did this two-page LO of our Easter brunch this year following a challenge from The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. (I really am loving the challenges - they're keeping me inspired, so thanks a bunch for this one!) The challenge here is to dust off the rub-ons and use them in a project. Oy, was there a lot of dust on these rub-ons! I have a bunch - never use them.....well, until now!

Products I used:

Package of Fancy Pants Rubons
MME Best of Damask Background Paper
Some beige paper
Webster's pages trim
The pink paper is from Stampin' Up (was a freebie I got with an order from Fall 2011 - don't remember the line)
The butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch - I colored in the middles.

And here's my LO:





The rub-ons have white flowers in the back-ground that didn't show up very well in the picture of the two-page LO....so this is a close-up.









Again, thanks to the Paper Girls Challenge for the inspiration!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout, love the colors and the clean sharpness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dusting off your rubons for us! I forget how much fun they are. I'm glad Kristy made us use them! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete