Saturday, July 21, 2012

Floating and Playing

Submitted for Creative Scrappers: Sketch 216 Challenge!

We have a 30 foot Bayliner berthed at River View Marina in Sacramento. Most of the time we go, it's just the hubby and me (and maybe some of our friends). The boys are usually too cool, ya know! Earlier this year, three of the boys and one girlfriend went with us.....so I decided to scrap the fun!  I normally try to keep track of the products I used, but I didn't do so well this time. I normally can scrap a page in an hour or two. I spent that long just trying to find papers that I wanted to use! Starting wondering if my scrappy feelings were leaving me! Oh no!

I know that the printed paper is BG Kioshi. I love that paper SO much I hate to use it because I think it's discontinued *sadface*, but I'm glad I did for this project. I also used some Bazzill yellow and a few Nestabilities dies. The rest is mostly just paper I had in my stockpile.

Here's the finished project!  (It's page 2 of the LO that is inspired by the sketch.


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment: