Thursday, July 26, 2012

Michael and James Junior Prom

LO submitted for{PIN}spirational Challenge #17
and for Shopping our Stash challenge #61 (new thing used was the Chevron die and the Authentique papers)

Michael and James (who were seniors) went to Junior Prom this year with Madison and Drew (who were juniors). The kids looked SO cute!! What was so funny is that all of the pictures I have, the girls are poised and smiling perfectly; the boys - not so much. I thought that the contrast would be something that would make me smile for years to come.





I took inspiration for this lay-out from this photograph. I loved the colors and the chevron designed rug. I also liked the lacy feel and the flowers.

Products I used:

Authentique Carefree Paper along with some Bazzill light green. The lacy trim is from Websters Pages. The brads are mostly from Stampin' Up. The green ribbons are from Michaels. The flowers and tag are cut with Nestabilities dies. The Chevrons were cut with Die-Namics die. And I used Stickles - love my stickles :)






The final project:


Aren't they "SWEET"??

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

5 comments:

  1. Great pages and layouts! Love the die you used for the chevrons - and a great take on the inspiration photo!
    Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, I really like the flowers and the color palate you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout! Great pics too! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you joined us this week at {PIN}spirational Challenges with your great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!

    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART
    .`•.¸.•´~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete