Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Top Ten of 2013

Today, I'm posting my favorite ten projects for 2013.  It was a LOT of fun going through a whole year of posts and picking them out. 

To start of with, one of my favorite images from Unity Stamp Company.  Seriously, how sweet are these guys?


Next I move onto a boots card made with a There She Goes Stamp designed by Torico.  It was perfect timing when it came out because my youngest had just joined the Army.  There She Goes Stamps is going out of business today. *sadface*


And speaking of Brian.  Check out my handsome guy.  This pic was taken when he graduated boot camp.  So handsome.  (Note, the same boots stamp is in this one too.  I used it a lot this year!)



And speaking of boots.....what year-in-review would be complete without a little Phyllis Harris / Unity Stamp Company.  This guy is SO adorable as are all of her images!


 The next favorite is a sweet card I made when I blog-hopped as a Unity Stamp Company Friend.  That was seriously one of my favorite things to happen this year, and I was so honored to have been selected.


And now onto another Unity favorite.  This little scarecrow is seriously just so sweet.


And yet another Unity Stamp Company card.  Hmm.....see a theme here?  Love their stamps!  This one I made for the current Be Inspired Challenge.


And, of course, I had to add a Christmas Card.  I've been on the Christmas Card Challenge design team for about half a year.  I love Christmas cards, and this one with a Tiddly Ink stamp is one of my faves!


Ok, I have to post another Christmas card.....because I love this image from Unity Stamp Company.  Seriously, how awesome is it?


And while the others are in no particular order, this one is my definite favorite.  I went to Minneapolis this year and met Tim Holtz.  When I came back, I created this one inspired by one of his 2013 tags.  I realllllllllllly love it.  The image is from Unity Stamp Company.


Happy New Year, everyone! 

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of these projects!!! Thanks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, there are some really spectacular cards for your top 10. I must admit that the second card listed with the boots and So Proud of You, is my absolute favorite. Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration with us.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, theses are amazing and I

    ReplyDelete