Friday, January 3, 2014

Feel the Joy

Happy New Year, Friends with Flair!  Welcome to 2014!  whoop, whoop  One of my resolutions this year will be to ink up the stamps that I just "had" to have and then never used.  This is my first.  I really loved the image, got it, and then just put it away.  What's up with that?  I have quite a few.....so here's to using my Unity in 2014!

This is Unity Stamp Company's Itty Bitty, Feel the Joy used with Authentique Summer collection papers and 3 Girl JAM ribbon.


Last week's post was Capture Your Dreams, and this week's is Feel the Joy.  Both seem like apt New Year Wishes, huh?

I'm entering this card into Shopping Our Stash's challenge to use up the last of something.  The paper is the last of my summer pack of Authentique, and the button was the last in the package that it came in as well!

Craftily yours,

Karen

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the stamped image. You did an amazing job using your stamp! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, love the way you stamped the image mulitple times for a great shawdow effect. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. I love that stamp. I actually am waiting for it to arrive. TFS Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great multi image stamping idea!
    I like your resolution...and should also do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a real stunner, it's so beautiful Karen.

    I'm wishing you and your family all the best for 2014!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely…lovely…lovely! Great colors and design, Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen this is such a pretty card! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and may the New Year bring lots of joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job using your stamp, Karen. I too have all these awesome stamps from Unity that I just have to have so thank you for challenging yourself to really use your stamps. I just might have to challenge myself to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this so pretty. Love the different shades of the flowers. Gorgeous. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the multiple stamping. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is beautiful! love the layered stamping and that great color combo
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, my friend! I should do that, too. I have plenty of stamps waiting for some inky love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful image - love your card! Putting a dent in using the gazillion stamps that I've never inked is also on my things to do list this year! LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. High 5 to the perfect 2014 resolution! It would be easier if I had crafty friends to share with, close by. You have used one of my very favorite Unity stamps for this and it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Love how you inked this up! And wow, good for you using up your stash - I don't think I've EVER finished a paper pack... I'm a terrible packrat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Great stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely design and colors, Karen.

    ReplyDelete