Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Smoochie Bears and Tipsy Timmy

Yay!  It's December, and CHRISTMAS IS COMING!  Looooove Christmas.  It's Tuesday and you know what that means??!  Yes!  It's time for a new challenge at Clear It Out Challenges!  It's anything goes for Christmas, and we ask you to use your stash to make room for more presents

This week, I created a card with using these freakin' adorable smoochie bears from one of our fabulous sponsors, Whimsy Stamps (Christmas Smoochie Bears).  Like, seriously - could they be any cuter?!?


Since it's just after BLACK FRIDAY, and I'm definitely NOT a Black Friday shopper, I thought I'd give myself a present of crafty time, so I made another card using Tipsy Timmy from Lacy Sunshine.  This is how I'd look after Black Friday shopping! haha


I went ahead and stamped / decorated the inside, since this sentiment from Unity was screaming to me...

I hope you will join us in this challenge!!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments: