Friday, December 6, 2013

Scrapbook Steals Blog Hop



Soooooooooooooooooo excited today to be hopping with Scrapbook Steals.  Loooooooooooooove this two-deal-a-day site and religiously check it at 8 a.m. and p.m. (California time)!

Today we are showcasing some ADORABLE American Crafts Everyday Ribbon!  First, check out this FUNky neon pink animal print.  The image is "Phyllis" - one of the sock goblins from There She Goes.  The hearts are UmWow Studio heart confetti!


Next, I used the really pretty black, gray and white chevron to make this sympathy card using "Everything More" from Unity Stamp Company.  The flowers and paper are from the stash (i.e. not sure what brand!).


EEEEk, and this is one of my favorite cards of ALL time!  Using "Beach Bums" from There She Goes, I created this card.  The zig-zag teal ribbon was perfect as it sorta looks like water.  I found inspiration for this card on the TSG Pinterest page.  Trendsetter Kim made a card that was just adorable, so I decided to give it a shot.


And finally, I used the bright green to add just a touch of interest to these holiday cards using Small Stuff Christmas from Unity Stamp Company.



 A new crafty friend had mentioned that she was making cookies and cards for her USMC son's whole platoon.  I looooooooooooooooooved the idea and decided to make cards for my Army son's whole platoon....so this, my friends, is a labor of love.  Since they are going to a military unit, I couldn't add glitter, so I especially love the extra interest that the ribbon brought! I'm not a baker, so a friend is making cookies for me to send......



Here is the order for the hop:
Karen Nofziger  http://karey2005.blogspot.com (you are here)
Carrie Craftynight Owls Craftynightowls.blogspot.com  (go here next)
Wendi Robinson http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/

ALSO, I'm offering up some BLOG CANDY if you are a follower (either by joining the site or on Bloglovin'.  I'll draw a winner on December 9, so be sure to check back!

Be sure to check in on Scrapbook Steals a couple times a day for FANTASTIC scrapbooking supply deals....and check their archive section too.... All sorts of good deals there! And oh ya, check out their blog for wonderful crafty inspiration! 

Thanks for hopping with us!

Craftily yours,

Karen

14 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. Love what you're doing for your son's platoon. With you on the baking. I just don't have to go as far...hubby does it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards. I have that Unity stamp, I really need to ink it up after seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Karen! I especially love the wonderful collection you created for the soldiers! What a blessing your package will be for them! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! way to go and great batch of cards!!! youve been super busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, loving your cards! Cute beach card, beautiful sympathy card and love your labor of love project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards and do love the
    beach one. Great cards for
    the army guys!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are GREAT cards! Love them all! Glad the Blog-hop took me here for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your cards. The neon pink one is my favorite. You and your son are both blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea and what a sweet thing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great cards, and I admire what you are doing for your son's platoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards, great coloring!!!! And what a labor of love indeed! Those cards will be so appreciated by the platoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I loooooove that black, gray and white chevron ribbon! And those cards are such a wonderful gesture, as a military wife I know how much they are appreciated! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen, you have been a very crafty lady!!! Love it all, especially the cookies for your son's platoon! They will love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeeeeeous cards!! I love how the ribbon just adds that little extra something that every card needs. And your son's platoon will surely appreciate your labor of love. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete