Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tis the Season Blog Hop

Welcome to our


We are on Day 2!

There are only a few stops on this hop each day, and you are going to love the projects you see.

I am the eighth stop.

Here is the entire list of stops for day 2:
Pam @ Scrap N Sew Granny
Lisa @ The Paper Princess
Debbie @ Deb's Paper Palooza
Kim @ Kim's Card Corner
Millie @ Crafting With Creative M
Jessica @ Craftin and Stampin
Karen @ Craftily Yours
Becky @ Becky's Craft Place
Jennifer @ Creative Cricut Designs & More
Julie @ Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers

In case you missed Day 1, here is the lineup.

For my project, I colored up Country Christmas Snowman from Unity Stamp Company. The paper is Authentique Winter.  I colored this adorable little guy with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  The twine is from Timeless Twine.


The paper is from Authentique Winter collection, and the stamp is Unity Stamp Company Country Christmas Snowman.  I colored him with TH Distress Markers and added a double-bow Timeless Twine.

I'm offering up a $10 gift certificate to UmWow Studios.  One of my dear friends is the owner of this company, and I am certain you will LOOOOVE her products.  Be sure to check back here Tuesday, December 3 to see if you have won!

Now hop on over and see what the others have for your enjoyment. Becky @ Becky's Craft Place is your next stop!

Craftily yours,

Karen

17 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and neat card, love it. This blog hop is going to be fun. Know I will get a lot of new ideas for my card making.
    http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card! Love the cute image and pretty papers you used!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the gingerbread man in the snowman's pocket!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the snowman and what a fabulous sentiment.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful!! I love how the area around the snowman is colored. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card!!! Love all things snowman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just perfect! I love how you colored the snowman, the papers you used, and the added twine. And I want that GC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love your coloring, the layout of the card, the patterned papers- everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for mentioning the hop over at Unity. I've enjoyed it and yes, love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable.- love the snowman's outfit.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Great coloring, stamping and sentiment.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - love the fabulous snowman! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card and you showcased the stamp so well, i think i need this stamp in my collection, going to check it out at unity

    ReplyDelete