Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve - blog friends!  It's mid-inspiration time at Clear It Out Challenges!  The theme is Warm Fuzzies, and we ask you to use something textured!

For my card this week, I used a super cute snowman from Digi Darla - found "HERE".  The paper is from Authentique Winter Collection. 


The sentiment is from a Unity Stamp of the Week.  It seemed to fit with the happy snowman.  Feel all warm and fuzzy yet?  :)  If so, join us at the challenge!

Finally, I am sad to say that this is my last post as a design team member at Clear It Out.  I want to thank Laura and all the other crazy-talented ladies on the team for the friendship and inspiration!

Craftily yours,

Karen





2 comments:

  1. I love how you paired that sentiment with your adorable snowman! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete