Saturday, December 7, 2013

Silhouette Challenges CH#8 "3D"

It's time 
for some mid-inspiration to the challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 6 3D
Begins: Sunday, December 1
Ends: Saturday, December 31
Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC

For this month, I made a 3-D gift box.  The file is called "3D decorative snowman box" at the Silhouette Store.  Instead of cutting the snowman that came with the file, I decided to stamp the tree and sentiment from Small Stuff Christmas (Unity Stamp of the Week).  


I hope you consider joining us for the challenge!  This is my last post on the DT for Silhouette Challenges.  I want to thank Nana and the ENTIRE team for the wonderful experience!

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I love that tree. It reminds me of a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Beautiful Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I have been loving gift boxes lately, and I love that stamp. It's Charlie Brown's tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little boxes..soo super cute!

    ReplyDelete