Friday, December 20, 2013

It's Friday - so BE Inspired!

It's a Scrappy HAPPY Friday, Friends with Flair!  I haven't posted with FWF for a few weeks.  It's been cray-cray busy busy getting ready for the holidays, but I think I'm ready!  Whoop, whoop!

I took a few minutes to create a card for this month's Unity BE Inspired challenge. I used the flower from the SOTW - Everything Happens to be Wonderful and the sentiment from Big Summertime Bouquet and came up with this:



I used the color scheme and the sketch.  I think it turned out ok....  In case you haven't seen it, here is the challenge picture!  Now, go enter!  :)





Hope you all have the MERRIEST of Christmases!!

Craftily yours,

Karen

13 comments:

  1. Wowser Karen. Beautiful card for both the color challenge and the sketch. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.mi.goodness! That is too gorgeous for words! You did an awesome job, Karen! WTG! Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very lovely card. Great stamp and background. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is STUNNING. Beautiful stamping and perfect for the challenge, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is beautiful! I love it. Merry, merry Christmas to you, too, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so beautiful Karen!

    Merry Christmas to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted this one on FB and it's beautiful! Great job with the color challenge, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen this is beautiful love it and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete