Sunday, December 29, 2013

WooHooo - Happy New Year!

I recently purchased my very FIRST Paper Smooches stampset, Chubby Chums, and finally got a chance to ink it up today.  I love owls, but this owl is seriously the cutest.  Isn't he?  I thought that this would make an excellent card for Happy New Year (or birthday or celebration of any kind). 


Recipe:  Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums stamps, Echo Park A Boy's Life Paper, Timeless Twine in Yellow and Cape Cod, UmWow Studio Heart Confetti covered in Liquid Pearls, Stickles and Glossy Accents, and some sequins and washi.....oh and some googly eyes!

WooHooo!  Entering this into my very first Paper Smooches Challenge - Anything Goes!



Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. very cute. love the google eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and Adorable. Love the googly eyes. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete