Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT call 2014

I've come upon a new and fun crafty store called Cuttin' and Stampin'.  Who doesn't LoVe a name with two apostrophes in it....I mean, SeRiOuSlY.  (Try typing with every other letter capitalized....harder than you might think!)

Anyway, Cuttin' and Stampin' has a design team call out - here - and I thought I'd go ahead and throw my hat in the ring for the mixed media team.  I'd also like to be considered for the challenge team (or any team) if the mixed media team is filled up.  I'm totally comfortable and love the scrapbook and card-making arena, and I'd be honored to be selected for any team.  Sooooo, here goes.

Here's a canvas I made for a recent hop with Unity Stamp Company.  In this canvas, I used Tim Holtz distress paints and inks, Stickles, chipboard, flower ribbons, felt and a stamp. 


Mixed media isn't JUST for home decor though.  In this holiday card, I used Tim Holtz Distress paints, inks and distress glitter along with some Stickles, glossy accents, burlap and paper.


Here is a tag I made with some Dylusions spray inks and stamps along with some Copic marker coloring and liquid pearls.


And, finally, one of my fave tags of all time, this tag was made with Tim Holtz paint, distress glitter, and inks along with Stickles ideology products like the ribbon, borders and sparkly twine.


Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. WOW! All your mixed media projects are awesome! I wish I would dabble more with these different techniques and supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Karen! Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the work Karen. Great Mixed Media ideas. Thanks for applying for the Cuttin" and Stampin' Design Team. Good Luck.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Karen you have created some really beautiful projects. Im sure you will make the team.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete