Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hey Chickie

I'm on a roll with my Paper Smooches stampset, Chubby Chums.....and seem to be addicted to googly eyes. :)



Recipe:  Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums stamps, Basic Grey Nordic Holiday (red stripe), Echo Park A Boy's Life (yellow stripe), Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow and some sequins and googly eyes!

Ca-ute stamps!  I'm entering this into the Paper Girls Challenge to use a holiday item on a non-holiday card.  I used Basic Grey Nordic Holiday paper :)

It's also my second entry into the Paper Smooches Challenge - Anything Goes challenge!




Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute! Love the added googly eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love both the cards you made with these stamps and googly eyes!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. Love how chubby it is hehe n the googly eyes

    Happy new year Karen ;)

    ReplyDelete