Saturday, January 26, 2013

Very Pretty

Marks Finest Paper's Sketch with a Twist challenge provided this sketch....and said to use layers.  It's a perfect sketch for layers.  The base of the card is from paper purchased at Mark's Finest Paper. The patterned paper is Fancy Pants Hopscotch.  I love how it pops with the black matting.....and yes, it's another Unity Stamp of the Week.  Yes, I'm totally addicted to these stamps!  ha ha! 

Shopping our Stash said to use our oldest ribbon.  I've had this ribbon forever!  It's one that came in a ribbon round from Stampin' Up.  I used the rest of the round ages ago.  It's beige, but I decided to use some TH distress ink's to color it up a little.  Love getting the fingers all inky!!





Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this stamp now! My mail service is a week behind on my SOTW. I just got the previous week's stamp 2 days ago. Your card has inspired me to "stalk" my mailbox :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash oldest ribbon challenge this week! I love what you did with this image! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete