Sunday, January 20, 2013

Assembly Line Cards

Instructagram has another challenge, and all you have to do is do an IG to tell the world how you de-stress.  My favorite way is to craft OF COURSE!!  I am doubling their challenge and also submitting these cards to the 52 card challenge from The Old Back Porch to use a home-made flower.

This is what I came up with!


These cards were super easy and fun to make.  If you want to see how I made them and all the products used, check out my Instructagram HERE!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty I am going to try some. Great cards I love everything anout them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I'm looking for inspiration for a card swap coming up and I certainly found it here! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete