Monday, January 14, 2013

Seize the Birthday #1



Submitted to Seize the Birthday Challenge #1

I love crafty challenges!!  One of my Crop Chocolate pals turned me onto a new crafty card challenges.  This one sounds really cool.  They provide a sketch....and then you make a feminine birthday card from it....and then a masculine birthday card on the next challenge.  Who doesn't need more birthday cards??!  This is their first sketch:


I used more Basic Grey Kioshi scraps to make this:


I've "only" got about three packs of Kioshi left.  Ack, what am I going to do?!  I love, love this paper!!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

6 comments:

  1. I have that stamp set! Love it! Just realized that its due today before I get home from work.....so maybe next sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative way to use the sketch Karen! I really like the colours on the paper and the candle are adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that sentiment!! beautiful card :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!!! Don't worry about the paper - there's TONS out there to be loved on still, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card... but then they always are!!!

    ReplyDelete