Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mug of Hugs



 Long week.  So glad it's the weekend.....and so glad I'm getting my crafty on! 

The Mug of Hugs is one of the stamps I got from Unity Stamp of the Week - and I love it!  This week, Sketch Frenzy Friday provided this sketch.  Scrapbook Steals said to do something with sparkle and shine.  I will be sending these cards to my son after he's out of boot camp (U.S. Army), so I didn't want to use glitter.  Instead, I added a little sparkle to the hearts with Stickles in gold.




And here are the cards:




I used two sides of a MME So Sophie paper....trying to decide which one I like better?  What do you think?

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

9 comments:

  1. Great card Karen-I like both!! thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Beautiful color and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards how cool is that! These are great, thanks for joining us over at SFF this week. Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards. I'm sure your son will love the one without the glitter. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week and sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, what a wonderfully beautiful pair of cards. I can't decide which one I like best, because they are both beautiful! I love the pattern paper you selected. very pretty.
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and I love this image!! Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, both sides are gorgeous! I wouldn't want to pick! Great job with the sketch--so glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love that image. Glad you could join us this week at SFF.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards--both of them!! I am a purple lover, so both sides of the paper work for me. Thanks for playing along with us at SFF.

    ReplyDelete