Monday, January 21, 2013

Par-Tee Time

Seize the Birthday asked us to use their sketch and make a masculine card. Now, that's a challenge!  Am I up to that challenge?  Heck ya!  I have lots of golfers among my friends and family, so I broke out my Par-Tee stamp from Unity.

Shopping our Stash said to use two things with a T. Well, this card has a "Time" and a "Tee" and a "to" and "Tires"! 


It probably even has a "ten" iron!  (ok, maybe I'm not much of a golfer!!)

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

7 comments:

  1. Love it Karen, so cute and perfect use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job I have a hard time with masculine cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and love that little image and sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Karen! Love how the card image, sentiment and patterned papers all work so nicely together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspiration...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-24.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete