Sunday, January 6, 2013

Because I Care

I make cards because I love to craft, and because I care....that's why this Itty-Bitty from the stamp-of-the-week club was one that I totally fell in love with! 


MFP Sketch with a Twist gave us an awesome sketch and said to use black, white and silver.  I love how the flowers really become the focal point.  I also got to use my silver pen (which I love!).  :-)  Little Scrap Pieces said anything goes!  I can do that!  ha ha

Hope you are all having a great Sunday! 

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

PS to Karen from Little Scrap Pieces - congrats on your 500th post!  Wow!

8 comments:

  1. Great card! I sure do like the shape of that sentiment. What did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the pretty flowers. Thanks for playing along with the SpeedyTV’s Sketch with a Twist challenge. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card:) The flowers are beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry BIG typo Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week with your beautiful card love the colors so pretty. 500 posts yes that would explain why I need a housekeeper ;). Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Thanks for joining me for my first week at MFP Sketch with a Twist. I hope you are able to join me again this week.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice, great flowers! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete