Monday, January 14, 2013

Follow Your Heart



Submitted to Sketch with a Twist - MFP Challenges


 MFP Challenges gave us this sketch and asked us to use Baker's Twine in our creation.



 I pulled out one of my Unity Stamps and a Stampin' Up sentiment and used up some of my Basic Grey Kioshi scraps to create this card which will go into my next batch to Operation Write Home:


I really love the darker purple with the lighter shades of Kioshi!  What colors do you like to put together?

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Love the image. Thanks for playing along with the SpeedyTV’s Sketch with a Twist challenge. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete