Saturday, July 27, 2013

All That Stickles - Waterfall Linky Party Inspiration

Happy Saturday, blog-ville!

A creation of mine is up on the All That Stickles blog today!  The current linky party asks you to create something using Waterfall Stickles!  This is one (of the very few) colors I didn't have, so I had to buy it for this creation - SO glad I did!  This color of Stickles is GORGEOUS!  The image is from the Mother's Day Unity Stamp of the Week.  Cute cute!  The paper is from one of our fantastic sponsors, Robin's Nest!  Add a little 3 Girl Jam Ribbon - and voila!


Break out your Waterfall Stickles (or get some!) and join us!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty! I really like how you added the b'ground paper on the top piece. I haven't seen that done before and it makes the top more cohesive (or I think that's the word I'm looking for). I want to try that now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love the big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I've LOVED working with you on the ATS team!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete