Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CIO - Make Someone's Day

The challenge at Clear It Out challenge is to use the theme "Make Someone's Day" and to use something glittery or sparkly from your stash.

I decided to make a card for Operation Write Home and use a super cute and funny image from Bugaboo Stamps.  When a soldier sends this card to a friend, it's certain to make their day!  And of course, I had to use some bling for my sparkles!  You can purchase the digi here and/or enter our challenge to see if you can win a gift certificate!  There are oodles of adorable and funny digital stamps at Bugaboo Stamps!



Birthdays are like boogers - for many reasons!  ha ha

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Love this card, Karen! As I told you already, you got me back with the spit-laughing at the computer screen. lol I still giggle when I remember this sentiment. Love everything about this card . . . from the bright colors to how you rounded opposite corners. Everything is just . . . well, GREAT!!! (And so glad to be "working" with you again on CIO DT.)

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors Karen!! I linked up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the colours you used :) I'm excited to have you on our DT!

    ReplyDelete