Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christmas Card Challenges - Snowflakes

Today's challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges is to use a snowflake (or two).  It's so blasted hot here in Northern California that even making a snowflake CARD cooled me down!  Woo hoo!


I used some red snowflake/star paper from a paper pad I've had forever.  I cut the two snowflakes with my Cameo.  The larger one was done with kraft paper, but it was too brown, so I oozed some White Opal Liquid Pearls on it.  I embossed the sentiment.  I really like how it turned out!

Are you making your Christmas cards yet?  Only a few more months!  Better get on it, and when you do, be sure to link up to Christmas Card Challenges!!

Be sure to check out the blogs of my fellow Christmas Card Challenges design team members:



Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. I love the "old-fashioned" Christmas look to your card. Amazing how you were able to change the look of the kraft snowflake. Hmmm...might have to try my liquid pearls in a different way now that you've given me a new idea to try.

    ReplyDelete