Monday, July 22, 2013

Unity's CHA Week

For the Surf, Sun and Stickles Blog Hop - either scroll down or go HERE.  Thanks :)

Fun, fun!  Unity Stamp Company decided to have an online creative party.  They are giving away a new digital stamp by Angie Blom and a sentiment by Joslyn Nielson at their blog - HERE.  I just had to play.  I pulled out my Copics, some Basic Grey Kioshi, UmWow Studios Chipboard confetti, and 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon. Fun!

I'm also submitting this card to 3 Girl Jam - Anything Goes Challenge....  I love their beautiful crinky ribbon!


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on Unity's Show & Tell page and had to jump over to tell you how much I like it! Beautiful!
    Also, you may want to visit my blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! Love the image and your card LO!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up over at 3GJ's Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see you back tomorrow for a brand new challenge!
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete