Sunday, July 14, 2013

CCC - Embossing

Today's challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges is to use an embossing technique.  A few weeks ago, I did a button butterfly card using the negative space filled with pink buttons.  I decided to use that technique again to create the tree below.  And, of course, I embossed!  The star at the top is UmWow Studios chipboard decorated up with Liquid Pearls, Stickles and a bling.


Be sure to check out the blogs of my fellow Christmas Card Challenges design team members for more holly, jolly inspiration!



Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Loved your card the moment I saw it. I hope you don't mind, but I may have to CASE your card design for a couple of my Christmas cards this year. {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen! I love the green with the white embossing!!

    ReplyDelete