Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Clear It Out - Should I Eat It?

Today is the THIRD week of inspiration at the Clear It Out challenge blog.  Our fabulous leader, Laura, is on vacation though this week, so we have a couple SPECIAL surprises.  First, usually our challenges only last two weeks.  For this one, you can have THREE weeks!  Seriously, more time is good!

Next surprise is EVEN better.  Laura is going to give a $10 gift certificate from one of our fabulous sponsors to someone who comments on a Clear It Out Design Team member's blog!  How cool is that?!?!  And if you win from commenting on my blog, I also win a gift certificate!  So, comment to win!

Our challenge is to use the theme "International (or from your country)" and to use some of that washi tape you've got laying around!

For my card this week, I used red-white and blue (for the U.S.A.!) and this adorable boy digi from Digi Darla called Boy Wonder.  I tried to find a good sentiment for this card, but the only thing that went through my head was that he was adorable.....and I wondered if he is contemplating eating the bumblebee!  ha ha  And then the song starts....  "I'm pickin up the baby bumblebee....and won't my momma be so proud of me..."  Better to leave off the sentiment :)




Be sure to comment on all my team-mates blogs to increase your chances of winning!  You can find the blog links at the Clear It Out Challenge blog!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

9 comments:

  1. I just love your sense of humour Karen. After that train of thought, I think I would have left off the sentiment too! Love how you edged around the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I like the button and twine with the background for the button - cleaver idea - I also remember that song!-- thanks for sharing your work - I found your link to this card by clicking on your name as a DT member on the Clear It Out Blog Challenge - enjoy your day! Gail utb01@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect that you chose our patriotic colors for your international project. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red, white and blue always looks so good on cards! Great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card!! Now you have the "baby bumblebee" song running thru my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right! He does look like he might eat that bumble bee. And, be surprise! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Boy Wonder card, Karen! Love his facial expression.
    Huggies & Sweet Blessings to you ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete