Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stars, Twine and Snowflakes

Submitted to Timeless Twine December Challenge

Timeless Twine challenged us to make a project that is Merry and Bright that includes Timeless Twine and a button.   We usually give our boys some money for Christmas, so I decided to make a gift card holder.  (Or in my case, it'll hold cold hard cash!)  Here it is:


I hope the colors are merry and bright enough!!  It'll go great with green....ha ha, at least my boys will think so!  I wished I'd have had blue Timeless Twine for the project.  Maybe next time....once my budget recovers from Christmas!  For instructions on how to make this gift card (if you are interested), check out the Instructagram link.

Here's another card I made using Timeless Twine (and hanging hearts instead of stars) just to show another variation of the "hanging" with twine.  (This card was submitted on Crop Chocolate challenge to use 3 patterned hearts.)



Craftily yours,

Karen


4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Karen =) Thanks for linking up to this months Timeless Twine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards... Love how you added the twine.. Thanks for joining us at Timeless Twine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Thanks for joining the Timeless Twine challenge.

    Jenny
    Timeless Twine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful both cards, my favorite is the blue and white with hanging stars! Darling
    Deb C
    Thanks for joining us at Timeless Twine

    ReplyDelete