Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sketch Challenge using Metal

Submitted to Sketch and Stash Challenge #103

and to Scrapbook Steals Monday Craft Madness #6





Scrapbook Steals Monday Craft Madness Challenge is to use metal.  I found a "new to me" challenge blog - Sketch and Stash who challenge us to use this sketch.  It really caught my eye, and I was in the mood to use up some scraps from holiday crafting, so here goes.





Since they are all scraps, I'm not 100% certain what all the papers are.  The card on the right, I know, has Echo Park Winter Wishes and Bo Bunny dots.  The card on the right has a Christmas theme on the other side... :)  The image is from Unity Stamp, and the little metal hearts are from Making Memories.



These cards are going to be sent off with my next batch to Operation Write Home.

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. Both lovely, pretty cards. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete