Sunday, December 16, 2012

Penguin Tag

Submitted to Crop Chocolate Challenge #42 
and to Tuesday's Alchemy Challenge #44

I'm off on vacation for the holidays!  Woo hoo!  I had BIG plans to start my vacation with a whole day of crafting.....and then the vertigo set in.  I've had vertigo before, and fortunately, it doesn't happen a lot....but it pretty much took me out of crafty circulation.  I finally was able to get this project done....so I'm hopeful for a great crafty vacation!

I made six of these adorable little penguin tags, so I'm submitting them to two challenges.  Crop Chocolate challenged us to create something with ribbon and bling. Tuesday's Alchemy says that anything goes.  The penguins in these tags are made with Stampin' Up's Owl Punch.  The paper is Echo Park Winter Wishes, Fancy Pants White Corrugated, and vellum (painted with glitter paint).  Full instructions can be found on my Instruct-agram board...

Do you like the lines from the corrugation (word??) going horizontal or vertical?

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. wow so super cute hope the vertigo doesn't last

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable penguin tags! I love the corrugated paper, and they look great with the lines going either way. The image is so sweet, and those googly eyes are a HOOT! Thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete