Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gift Bag (1 of 2)

Submitted to Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday - Santa Baby

Little Scrap Pieces said to make a craft with Santa.  Love it!  Christmas is almost here, so I decided to make a gift bag for one of my candle holders that I'm giving away on Christmas to family.  This one is decorated with Echo Park Winter Park paper (and dots and stripes).  Surfing Santa is from CTMH and the trim (which I just noticed is a little crooked!) is from Webster's pages.  I'm done taking pictures, so just imagine that I've already straightened it!  Maybe too much Nog in my Egg, huh? LOL!




Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute gift bag! Love the Santa image and the papers are awesome!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at LSP!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member-LSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. HoHoHo! Great gift bag! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg he is the most super cool santa ever. wonderful gift bag! Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete