Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snowman Poop - Day 2

Submitted to Tuesday's Alchemy Challenge 43 and to Shopping our Stash Challenge 80

I am making a bunch of these snowman poop favors for the people I work with.  I'm on Day 2 of making snowman poop....that's a LOT of poop!!!  Tuesday's Alchemy challenged us to make anything but a card, and Shopping our Stash asked us to make something for the winter holiday.  For complete instructions on how to make these cute little snowman poop favors, check out my Instructagram.


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute and funny idea. Your co-workers will enjoy their gifts. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week and we hope you will join us again next week.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT - Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the "holiday" challenge at Shopping our Stash this week! This is the cutest little idea ever! might have to try my hand at a variety of these myself for my girls' friends at school...tic tacs are their favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete