Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Seasons Greetings

Submitted to Friday Mashup Challenge 89

I found a fun new challenge (new to me!)...  Friday Mashup!  The mashup challenge is:
  1. Make a project using" Heat Embossing".
  2. Or Make a project that has a "Clean And Simple Layout".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "CAS project using Heat Embossing".
I mashed it up!  I created a clean and simple card using heat embossing.  I love that little penguin with the googly eyes!  It's made with the Stampin' Up owl punch!



Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. He IS cute with googly eyes! The vellum adds such elegance. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely CAS card! Those googly eyes are so cute on that penguin. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he looks so darling in that top hat! :) Love the border and brads. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete