Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hump-day Crafts - part 1 of 2

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals - Monday Craft Madness 4
and to Clear It Out Holiday Challenge

It's hump-day and it's 12-12-12.  Cool.  I had a great day at work!  We had our annual holiday party.  I gave my co-workers the Snowman Poop Favors that I made over the weekend.  I think they liked them.

To finish off a good day, I decided to create some cards.  Scrapbook Steals challenged us to use two collections of paper.  I used Authentique Festive and Fancy Pants St Nick collections to make these cards.  Since I made four of these (two are pictured), I am also submitting them to the Clear it Out challenge to create a holiday project.


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the flower and the flourish! Thanks for joining for the December Christmas Clear it Out Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your beautiful cards! Love the flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges.
    Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete