Friday, December 21, 2012

Friends with Flair and Stuck on You!



Submitted to Friends with Flair #21 and Stuck on You Sketches Dec 19 Card Challenge

Stuck on You Sketches provided this card sketch, and since I'm home on a Friday for once, I am submitting this card to Unity's Friends with Flair too!  I love this festive sled that I got as part of their Stamp of the Week Club.  The doily is made with one of the Nestabilities medalions.  I'm using this card as a "Thank you" to my mother-in-law for her yummy holiday cookies.  I've probably gained 10 lbs eating them!!




Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)





18 comments:

  1. This is so cute! That color scheme is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the scalloped mat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I sure do like that doily and frame.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that stamp looks familiar! Great card. I love the Spellbinder background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card .. love the blues! Your MIL is sure to like it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card--I like the sketch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! I like the colors and the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Karen. I too love those medallion dies form Spellbinders. Loving the colour palette, and your MIL will love it for sure. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! Love that awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! The image is delightful and I love the piece you stamped it on. Is that a nestability? Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color you used here, BLUE! Love that color! Hope to see you again at SOUS! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete