Saturday, October 19, 2013

Button blog hop

Welcome to the Button Bonanza Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Buttons are fabulous embellishments to all types of craft projects, and what better than to spruce them up with some Stickles?!

 If you have just come across the hop and are looking to start at the beginning, please visit All that Stickles! If you've come from Laura's blog, you're in the right place. 

For my project, I decided to make a gift bag to wrap my husband's birthday present.  I purchased a package of simple brown paper bags at the grocery store and use them to create my own gift bags.  So easy, yet so special!  I cut the shirt and sentiment using my Cameo and embellished it with.....wait for it....yep, buttons and Stickles!

Stickles used:  Mercury Glass and Gold
We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday October 23rd at All that Stickles.

$15 Gift Certificate
$15 Gift Certificate

$25 Gift Certificate

2 Digital Stamps of Winner's Choice

Your next stop is Ann's blog.
Here's the complete lineup:
Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Halloween Linky Party!

Craftily yours,

Karen







15 comments:

  1. That's an awesome gift bag for your hubby!! I'm sure he loves it too :)

    xoxo
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's a fantastic idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute... you did a great job going to pick me up some bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun bag ...love the vest and buttons

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute and creative! <3
    http://truluvcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just too cute! Your posts so often bring a smile to my face! Love your hubby's gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine card! The buttons really set off your design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag is wonderful! Very personalized.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen I love the shirt.. what a fab idea!!!
    great hopping with you..
    Laura DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE how you 'dressed up' the paper bag. Great job. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a CLEVER gift bag. I love the buttons on the vest, gives everything some POP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable! I love it! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete