Friday, October 25, 2013

Stickled Storage Labels

It's time for a new linky party at the All That Stickles blog!  Our theme is anything goes, but you have to use Distress Stickles.

For my project, I decided to make crafty labels for my card-storage containers.  I love having my own crafty room, and part of what I love is being surrounded by fun crafty organization.  I have been keeping my completed cards in three containers.  One is for Operation Write Home; in it are standard sized cards with no glitter and thinner embellishments.  The next container holds all my Christmas cards.  (Some of these also go to Operation Write Home, but I make a LOT of Christmas cards....)  The final container are the cards for home-use.  The post-it notes weren't cutting it anymore!



My labels are made from scrap paper.  I've used Antique Linen Distress Stickles on the center of the flower.  The labels are made with Stickles in Cotton Candy, Holly and True Blue.  If you want to see how I've made these titles, check out this  week's "Tips and Techniques" on the All That Stickles blog.

Link up with us.  You could win one of these wonderful prizes!

Scraptastical Kreations - $15 GC
Fresh Brewed Designs - 5 digis
SKdigis - 2 single digis (no bundles)


Craftily yours,


Karen



1 comment: