Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nicest Thoughts

When I first saw There She Goes (TSG) Stamps Phyllis, I loved the sentiment so much I knew I just had to have her.  She is one of the TSG Sock Goblins.  Love, love!  I finally got to order her, and she came in yesterday.  I just had to ink her up!





I colored her with my TH Distress Markers.  The paper is from the scrap pile.  Isn't that sentiment the best?  And don't you just love Phyllis?

I'm submitting this card to the TSG Color Challenge (pumpkin, chocolate, and aqua) and to the SWAT fussy cutting challenge!

Craftily yours,

Karen



14 comments:

  1. This is the CUTEST!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What s cutie!! Great card thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What s cutie!! Great card thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this turned out. Thanks for playing with SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love the stamp you used and you colored it in beautifully! Thanks for playing along with the SWAT fussy cutting challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute image.. thanks for playing along at SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Love the hippo and color work. Thanks for playing along at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sock goblins! Fabulous job coloring Phyllis! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card. So glad you linked up with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute fussy cutting! Thanks for joining us over at SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is this! Thank you for sharing with us at SWAT!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! Thanks for playing along with SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I, too, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card - SO cute!! Thanks for playing along with our fussy cutting challenge at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete