Sunday, October 6, 2013

Holiday Lights


It's challenge day over at Christmas Card Challenges, and this week, our optional challenge is to create something using a picture with tangled up lights as inspiration

Using a holiday set I picked up from There She Goes Stamps, I created this cutie...


I love my glubers!  They make creating those adorable ribbon flowers SO easy!  The ribbon used in the card is from 3 Girl Jam.

Be sure to check out the blogs of the other extremely talented Christmas Card Challenges design team members:



Craftily yours,


Karen (karey2005)



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christmas blue!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the colours you chose Karen. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Karen, I love the cute image and layout.

    ReplyDelete