Monday, October 7, 2013

Silhouette Challenges CH#6 "Critter"

It's time 
for another Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 6 Critters
Begins: Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC

For my project, I just knew I had to do something with a penguin.  Since I was a little girl, I've had this thing about penguins - they always make me smile.



The penguin is cut from a Silhouette store file called, "Chubby Penguins."  Could she be any chubbier!?  haha  The paper and sentiment were cut from the Nikki Sivils Gingerbread Land collection.

Show us YOUR critters!!  Link up with us at Silhouette Challenges!

Craftily yours,

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment