Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tim Holtz - Tag for October

As many of you know, I recently went to Scrapfest in Minneapolis.  There, I took a class from the ever-so-fabulous Tim Holtz.  I loved it.....and loved some of the products so much that I had to go out and get some!  I bought a few new distress paints and distress glitters.  When the Tim Holtz blog posted their Tags of October challenge, I decided to play with my new stuff.  I don't have any TH Halloween stamps for the center image, but this one from Unity is seriously perfect.  Love it so much....especially the sentiment!


I really love the background I created!  Love my little flowers, love the image, love everything about this tag!  I used the Ranger water-color paper, distress paint (Seedless Preserves, Picket Fence, and Wild Honey), Distress Ink in Black Soot, Remnant Rubs, Black Tinsel Twine, Lavish Trimmings, TH Distress Markers, Industrious Sticker Borders, Distress Glitter (Seedless Preserves and Black Soot), and, of course, Glossy Accents.  The Stickles used were Champagne (for the flower centers) and Stardust (witch-hat) flower.  The stamp is You Witch by Unity!

And just for fun, here's a picture of me, Tim Holtz and a friend I met at Scrapfest (Wanda).  Tim was teasing us about taking pictures of him unloading boxes.  Tee hee!






So much fun!

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments: