Saturday, April 27, 2013

One Fine Chick

Yesterday, I received a new stamp set from There She Goes Stamps.  It was featured on a bunch of posts that they had on their blog recently, and I knew I just HAD to have it!  It's got a lot of really cute images!

I was inspired on this card by the current There She Goes Sketch challenge.  I have been inspired by their design team member, Jessie, as she does a poked hole border.  I love how it looks! 

Shopping our Stash said to use something that we picked up at the dollar bin or something we got at a ridiculously low price.  The Snug Hug ribbon used (light yellow) was purchased for $9 on Amazon.  It's a 100 yard spool meaning that it's about 3 cents a foot.  This little piece probably cost a penny.  I think that's really cheap.  I bought a few spools of it, so I have enough snug hug to be mummified!  Besides the stamp, everything on this card is from my stash!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful TSG creation Karen - love the happy, springy colors you selected to pair with this sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you did awesome!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! Thanks for playing along with TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the spring time colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mummified! HA! I bet I have enough ribbon to do the same. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete