Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Guest Design - Embossing

This is my third week as guest designer with Mark's Finest Paper Sketch with a Twist.  The sketch to the right is the inspiration for this week's challenge.  The twist for this week is to use two embossing techniques.  I love the look of embossing, so this is a fun challenge for me.

 My first card below is what I submitted for my guest design spot.  The sentiment is wet embossed with black sparkly powder, and the background is embossed with an embossing folder.  The stamps used for this card are from the MFP Gullible Mini Stamps.




The second card is my entry into this week's challenge.  The sand dollar is wet embossed and the background was ran through an embossing folder.  The stamps for this card are from MFP Sand Dollar Mini

A lot of the paper used for these cards was purchased cheap, cheap at Crop Chocolate and the second card has also been entered into their weekly challenge.

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Great cards this week Karen!! I love your sand dollar!! Thank for joining me this week at Sketch with a Twist!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your cards and the beach theme. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the beach theme . . . and LOVE the cards! GREAT job, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete