Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Guest Design - Friends

This is my second week as guest designer for Mark's Finest Paper Sketch with a Twist Challenge.  The sketch to the right is the sketch to inspire cards for this week's challenge.  As always, there is a twist, and the twist this week is to use the word "friend" on your card somewhere.




The card I made for the challenge uses the MFP Happy Easter Mini Stamp set.  The image is actually inside an egg and is a great card for easter.  I cut out a square of it to put inside my little window that is stamped and embossed with a postcard stamp set (but I couldn't find it on their website).  The sentiment is from the Spring Sayings mini-stamp set.  The paper is from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook.  Love that paper!


The card that I made to enter into the challenge uses my new favorite die set from Spellbinders (A2 Curved Borders), Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste, and MFP Willow White paper.  The sentiment is also from the MFP Spring Sayings mini-stamp set.  (I use this sentiment stamp A LOT!)


 Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen. Love the border

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made 2 very beautiful cards Karen! I love your border on the one you enter in the challenge. The green and pink look great together too. Thanks for being a Guest Desinger this month.
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen. That curved border die is quite interesting. I like the papers and the flower too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete