Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Spring Friday

We have had some rain here in Northern California......but the sun came back out today, and it's GORGEOUS!  Happy Spring Friday everyone!

It's time for Unity Friends with Flair!  I created this pretty card using Carta Bella So Noted.  I love the soft sweet colors of this collection, and they go wonderful with this adorable Phyllis Harris Itty Bitty from Unity!  I had a great time attempting shading techniques with my Copics.....still working on it, but I really love how the sky turned out :)

I'm also submitting this card to Clear It Out's spring challenge with flowers


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

23 comments:

  1. This is such a cute stamp & you did a great job of coloring it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phyllis Harris stamps make me smile every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute and sweet image and great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! You're right, the papers are perfect for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable and sweet card! Your shading looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 you did a great job on this PH stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this, Karen! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet design with pretty trimmings and coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karey, love me some Phyllis Harris. You have done a fantastic job of this card and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, I LOVE this sweet card!! The PH image is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this sweet card. It is one of my favorite SOTW's ever! I had a white rabbit growing up. This card is me and Sniffer -- it takes me right back to childhood. Thanks for the precious memories. Sniff, sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card and image and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you did a great job with your coloring. I'm new to using Copics, so I can appreciate the time it takes to get it right. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Friends and Flair Friday and always enjoy seeing what everyone creates. Great job on the coloring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet, Karen. Lovely coloring of this P.H. image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know coloring the sky is hard, yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute spring card! Love P. Harris images!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Love the image

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the soft Spring colors! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, what a delectably sweet card! Who wouldn't love getting it? Cute, cute, cute! :)

    ReplyDelete