Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guest Design - Graceful



I'm super excited to be a a guest designer for Marks Finest Papers (MFP) Sketch with a Twist challenge this month!  The sketch to the left is the sketch for my first week as guest designer.  This challenge is fun because, along with the sketch, there is always a twist.  This week's twist is to use two animals. 

The first card below is the one I made for my guest design spot.  The swan and the sentiment are from MFP "Not So Ugly" mini-stamp set.  I punched and stickled some butterflies for my second animal.


And this card is for my challenge entry.  The first animal is the little owl on this Unity stamp.  The second animal is the flies on the background paper from Teresa Collins Now and Then collection. I also entered this into Crop Chocolate's get inky challenge.  The fly paper is inked up with TH Aged Mahogany (applied with bubble wrap!).



Amber's challenge on CC was to get inky.  I may have gone overboard....lol!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. Your swan card is beautiful , the mushroom card is very cute............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Karen! Love your butterflies on your swan card!! The mushroom and owl are so cute together!! Thanks for being my Guest Designer for this month!!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete