Monday, June 12, 2017

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call & Challenge

Hi Y'all!  Tiddly Inks is having a Design Team Call....and well, I just have to throw in my hat.  I get so inspired being on a team and have really LoVeD all the teams for which I've been lucky enough to serve.  I love to color adorable images.  Tiddly Inks has adorable images.  Perfect fit, huh?!  :)

My first submission uses the Nice 2 C U image:


The paper I used is from Lawn Fawn, and the dies are all from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I colored this adorable image with the following Copic markers:

Caterpillars:  R81, R83, R85, BV11, BV13
Plants:  YG00, YG03, YG06, BG01, BG70, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Sky/Grass:  B00, B000, G40, G43

My next creation uses one of my absolute FAVE Tiddly Inks images, Molly.  Molly and her beautiful hair comes in variations for birthdays, holidays and more.  Here's what I created:


The paper and dies I used on this card are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This sweet lil lady is colored with the following Copic markers:
Hair:  E21, E23, E25
Face:  R20, BV00, E000, E01, E11
Dress:  BG72, BG75, BG78, R63, R66, BG53, BG57, YG03, YG06, C1, E31, E33

I am submitting this second card to the current Tiddly Inks Challenge as well.  It's all about Rectangles and can be found - here.  Lots of rectangles used :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Karen! Good Luck with the DT... I think you'll do great if they pick you.. your coloring is wonderful! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your Tiddly Inks cards are lovely. I am especially loving the one with Molly. The coloring on it is just divine. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both wonderful cards! I really like the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete