Saturday, June 17, 2017

Emma with Anchor

It's my day for an inspiration post over at Paper Nest Dolls!  It's summer-fun time, so I decided to create a summer / water sports inspired card:



So sweet, this doll with her anchor, aptly named, Emma with Anchor.  I colored her with the following Copics:

Skin:  E000, E01, E11, R21, BV20
Hair:  E21, E23, E25
Clothes:  Y13, Y15, Y18, R24, R27, R29, BG72, BG75, BG78
Anchor:  C1, C3, C5

The background is created with Distress Oxide inks.  (LoVe them!)  The frame around the image is created with Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted and Dotted Scallop Oval dies.  And I added a sentiment from the General Sentiments set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  It is framed with Stitched Circle die (also from Elizabeth Craft Designs).  I also added some lace, ribbon and enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen


1 comment: