Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CAS Challenge

Today is Designer Challenge Day over at Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The FuN challenge this month for us was to create three similar CAS cards.  CAS is TOUGH, but I rose to the challenge.  Here's what I did:


I am moving soon, so these will be perfect to express gratitude to those who help :)  I used bunches of Copics to color those FuN houses.  They are:

Purple House:
V22, V25, V15, V17, E33, E35, C1, C3, RV52, RV55, G40, G43, G46

Orange House:
Y26, Y28, YG61, YG65, YR12, YR15, G40, G43, G46, C1, C3, E33, E35

Blue House:
B32, B34, BG01, BG02, E33, E35, C1, C3

I die cut Scallop Dotted Circles from ECD Thinking About - Rio de Janeiro paper, die cut white circles and stamped the sentiment, and splattered the background with Distress Oxide ink.

My full supplies list is below.  Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen


Supplies from my Stash Used:
Copic Markers
Distress Oxide Ink
Black Ink
Diamond Dots

3 comments:

  1. Love the paper and the presentation. Well done, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I think I got my comments mixed up. I love the polka dots and the coordinating coloring is perfect. You are a talented lady... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! I finally got some free time to stop by and say HELLO!!! Your CAS cards look wonderful... love the polka dot paper... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete